Ancient renovated farmhouse surrounded by greenery

The villa is a historic building partly built in 1564 and partly in the late 1700s, completely renovated in 2012 and surrounded by a land of 10.000 square meters.

Total renovation works were carried out on the structure: the roof and floors have been redone and the stone supporting structure is now anti-seismic. High quality systems were added, the swimming pool was built, the exteriors defined and the garden planted with 64 olive trees, fruit trees, decorative plants of various kinds and a space for the vegetable garden was created.

The house is distributed over 3 floors above ground and a very large basement still in an advanced rough state.
On the ground floor: large double-height glazed entrance, a living room with fireplace, a television room, a dining room, kitchen, living room with fireplace and two bathrooms.
On the first floor: one bedroom with its bathroom, a second master bedroom with bathroom and wardrobe. Located on the second floor but with an independent entrance from the rest of the villa, an apartment for caretakers / guests consisting of kitchen with living room, bathroom and bedroom.
On the second and last floor: three bedrooms each with private bathroom, and a laundry room.

The basement has a size of 300 square meters and is divided into two rooms: one for garage use and the other, connected internally to the house, is a space intended for a tavern or wellness room. For this space still to be completed, all the connections to the systems located in the adjacent technical compartment are already foreseen.
In the same basement there is also a small cellar for storing wines of all kinds.

The villa is equipped with the following systems: underfloor heating, air conditioning, water desalination system, solar panels and water storage tank, home automation system for managing the systems, safety key burning system, internal alarm system and external and closed circuit video surveillance system with event recording.
All the windows on the ground floor are made of iron and shatterproof glass, while those on the upper floors are made of wood with double glazing.

Materials for the flooring and bathrooms have been carefully chosen, specifically on the ground floor we find a floor in Atlantis yellow marble, a precious Egyptian marble, which has been treated in an artisanal way to restore the flavor of old Italian countryside houses.
On the upper floors an ancient oak wood was used from a farmhouse under demolition near Como.
The claddings of all the bathrooms are always in marble, some in Atlantis yellow, others in Verona biancone marble and one in travertine, in this case large slabs have been used, designed and cut ad hoc for each bathroom.

Inside the house there are also two working fireplaces: one built in tuff the other in Trani marble.

Outside, we find a garden planted and partly covered with a Venetian seeded outdoor and partly in Verona pink marble (Nembro rosato), in these paved areas there are two wooden porches, one for external use of the house and one for use of the pool area.
The swimming pool has large dimensions (16 mt x 8 mt), covered in light mosaic and has a whirlpool system inside the pool itself. In the same area of ​​the pool there is a staircase that leads to the technical room and to a bathroom with a small dressing room.

The whole property is surrounded by a fence partly made of stone face and partly in a 2 meter high net. To access the villa there are two driveway gates: one equipped with an automatic gate and used as a main any suppliers and outings in the countryside.

Finally, a small pedestrian gate leads outside the property towards walking paths.

Property details

Details

Price € 2.800.000
Property m2 674
Garden m2 7000
Rooms 5
Bathrooms 8
Year 1540
Box 1 (m2 90)

Information request